Tokyo Station, which is a major railway station in the Tokyo metropolitan area, has more than 40 stations and more than 4000 coin lockers, combined with more than 20 stations, including coin lockers, and coin lockers.
I think there is a lot of lockers, so I think it’s possible to find anywhere, but actually, when I go there, I often find it difficult to find a coin locker that has a lot of space, such as the time zone, the location of the route I use, and the size of my baggage.
It’s very wasteful to spend time looking for a coin locker when you come to sightseeing.So I’ll introduce you about what you need to know in order to make a coin locker comfortable at Tokyo station!Please use it as a reference for travel.
- 1 Location and price of coin lockers at JR Tokyo station
- 1.1 How to use a coin locker at JR Tokyo Station
- 1.2 Coin locker rate list at JR Tokyo station
- 1.3 How to Find the Current Free Information in a Coin Locker at JR Tokyo Station
- 1.4 Location and number, size, and congestion of the coin lockers at 1 f at JR Tokyo Station
- 1.5 Location, number, and congestion of the coin lockers in the B1 F at JR Tokyo Station
- 1.6 “Daimaru” Luggage Depository
- 1.7 “Tokyo Handempty-Sightseeing Baggage Storage Office” delivery service is complete
- 2 Aggregate
Location and price of coin lockers at JR Tokyo station
JR Tokyo station is quite wide.If you know the location of a coin locker, you’ll be relieved even inside the unfamiliar station.
In addition, there is a system where you can find out which locker of Tokyo station can use electronic money and which locker is available as well.
I’ll introduce you to the location of coin lockers and the charges.
How to use a coin locker at JR Tokyo Station
There are a lot of coin lockers at Tokyo Station, but it is usually hard.You don’t need to worry about losing the key, because there are more types of touch panel type than the conventional type that locks are locked, so you can lock them with your PIN or IC card.
The size of the locker box has 3 sizes of large size, large size, medium size and small size, so you should put it in the box that suits your baggage.
In addition, a system called “Suica Locker Search” is introduced, in which the availability of coin lockers is known, so it is very convenient to tell them in real time where there is a vacancy in a locker located in a wide premises with a monitor installed.
If you know it, you’ll definitely have to travel smoothly!I’ll introduce you about how to use coin lockers at Tokyo station.
No key required!How to use a touch panel
A touch-panel coin locker is a screen installed in a locker, where you can search for an empty locker, and you can make payments and take out it.
The touch panel can operate in English, Chinese (simplified), or Korean in addition to Japanese language.
You can also use 1000 yen bills, 500 yen coins, and Suica cards and transportation IC cards.
- How to use the luggage
- 1 : Press the touch panel on the touch panel to change The screen that changes to the “Place in empty box” screen.
- 2 : The locker number of the empty box is displayed, so put the package in the box of the number you want.
- 3 : Hold down the door of the box to close – lock it and the screen flashes.
- 4 : Select a payment method or a traffic IC card (such as Suica or PASMO) or a traffic IC card (such as Suica or PASMO).
- 5 : – If you pay in cash : pay the receipt with your password, so remember to keep it.
- If you pay with a traffic IC card : If you touch the IC card with the read part, the receipt will come out and you will receive it without forgetting it.
- How to use the package
- 1 : Press the button on the touch panel.
- 2 : Select the payment method (cash or IC card) when you are paying in the payment method selection scene
- 3 : Pay in cash : Enter the security code.
Pay with a traffic IC card : Touch the IC card to the read part
- 4 : The door of the box where you put the baggage open opens, so remove all the packages so you don’t forget it
* If you pay by cash, if you need to change the coin locker, there is often a change machine for coins nearby, so you can change it by using the coin locker.
If you don’t have a money changer, buy something at a shop or vending machine and get coins.
* If you lose the locker key and forget the password, contact the management company of the coin locker and follow the instructions.
“Tokyo Station Suica Search” Location and Usage
There are a lot of coin lockers at Tokyo station, so if you find the nearest locker, you can’t spend time looking for a locker.
I recommended the “Tokyo Tokyo Suica Locker Search” for those who want to leave their luggage inside the Tokyo Station ticket gate.
This “Tokyo Station Suica Locker Search” is a very reliable system that tells you about the location and availability of a coin locker in real time in 3 places in the station.
You can search not only the availability of the coin locker, but also the availability of the size of the desired size, so the current location is displayed, so you can smoothly go to the locker you want to go to.
- Use Tokyo Station Suica Locker Search
- 1 : Touch the monitor.
- 2 : Touch the back mark at the bottom left of the screen.(The mark on the big, medium and small bags
When you touch it, the location of the locker of the desired size is displayed.
- 3 : Touch the icon on the locker on the displayed map and the locker in that location.
I know the number of empty lockers.
The good place for the locker search is not only whether there is a vacancy or not, but there is also a view of “just a little bit.”.If the “remaining only” appears, let’s hurry to the locker location.
There are only three Tokyo Station Suica lockers in the ticket gate of Tokyo Station.
- Tokyo Station Suica Locker Search location
- 1 : “Central Passage Information Center Information Center” : Because it is located in front of the main entrance of the Shinkansen central bank, it is recommended because it is located in front of the Shinkansen.
- 2 : Just next to the ticket gate of the ticket gate 1 f “Marunouchi Chuo Guchi” at the ticket gate : There is also a “baggage store” next to the locker, so even if there is no space in the locker, you can put your baggage here, and it is very convenient
- 3 : From the “View square meeting place” to the Marunouchi underground center in the basement 1 f : The advantage
The more coin lockers are in the other places than the other places :
The Tokyo Tokyo Suica Locker Search is a convenient way to search for lockers efficiently and smoothly inside the Tokyo Metropolitan ticket gate, which is a large locker with a large number of lockers.When you want to know the availability of lockers at Tokyo Station, please make sure to make use of it.
baggage room> h> h> CLOAKROOM
There are a lot of coin lockers at Tokyo Station, but there are times when it’s difficult to find a bag, there is no vacancy, and there is a lot of baggage, so there is a problem that the baggage is too large to come in.
One of the things that I want to use in such a situation is a baggage storage room.There is a service within Tokyo station where you can keep your baggage without getting out of the ticket gate.
In the case of big baggage such as musical instruments and sports goods, there may be cases where the coin locker does not come into a large coin locker.In a baggage storage room, you can keep it within the specified size, and the price is cheaper than a large coin locker, so it will be lost if you don’t use it.
There is a staff in charge of the baggage storage office, and you can leave your baggage with 600 yen by filling it with your name and mobile number for 1 pieces.
There are 2 things to be careful about at this time (as shown below).
- The size of the package is less than 250 cm in length, width and length (up to 2 m in length) and
When you receive a baggage, you need to keep the deposit, so remember to keep it.
Large luggage is delivered by courier service by courier service
It is very convenient if you can move your luggage to your house or your friend’s house from Tokyo station, such as a big suitcase or a souvenir, without empty-handed transportation.
We also offer a delivery service at Tokyo station.You don’t need to make a reservation in advance, so if you need to go to the delivery service counter, you will be able to get there soon.
Inside the ticket gate of Tokyo Station is the “Yamato Transport” on the first basement floor of the commercial facility, Gransta, the “Sagawa Kyubin” on the premises of Tokyo Station (outside the ticket gate), and the “Yamato Transport” on the JR East Travel Service Airlines 1 f (outside the ticket gates) in the North Exit Dome of the Marunouchi Station in Tokyo Station. The delivery service counter is located inside the ticket gate of the Tokyo Station.
There is a post office in Yaesu Shopping Mall, Tokyo, where you can send your luggage from here.
Each delivery company has a different size and business hours, so you can check it after checking it.
Coin locker rate list at JR Tokyo station
The coin lockers at JR Tokyo Station have sizes of roughly 4 sizes, large, medium, and small, with price of 1000 yen, 700 yen (104 cm high), 600 yen, 500 yen, 400 yen.
The large size is a locker where you can put a guitar and a musical instrument, and it is a big size that can contain 2 large suitcases.
The operating hours of coin lockers in Tokyo station are around 4:00 to 25:30, so please be aware that the excess charge will be charged over the day.
Pay the price and rules
for a single day of a coin locker at Tokyo station (overnight).
The coin lockers at JR Tokyo Station are unified at 2 am.The operating hours of coin lockers are from 4:00 to 25:00, so you need to be careful because you cannot pick up your baggage except for this time.
If you use a coin locker over a day, for example, if you leave your baggage in the locker at 23 o’clock in the afternoon and take it out at 7 am on the next day, it will take only 8 hours, but if you use it for more than 2 hours, the price will be 2 days.
Please be careful when using the locker over the day.
How to Find the Current Free Information in a Coin Locker at JR Tokyo Station
You can check the availability of lockers at JR Tokyo Station online.
It is very convenient to use “Coin Locker Navi” at Tokyo Station!When you go to this site, you can find out the location of a coin locker at Tokyo station and the availability by size immediately.
This online availability search service only allows you to use a keyless locker with an IC card such as Suica or PASMO, so it is not applicable to the type of lock that is locked by using the conventional keys.
It’s a very convenient service for travelers to find their lockers in real time.Enjoy your trip by making use of it.
Location and number, size, and congestion of the coin lockers at 1 f at JR Tokyo Station
Then I’ll introduce you to the location, number, size and congestion of the coin lockers of JR Tokyo Station 1 f.The ticket lockers of the wide Tokyo Station 1 f are concentrated on the Yaesu side, and the coin lockers in the ticket gate are concentrated on the Marunouchi side.
In addition, coin lockers have an alphabet and an illustration of an animal on the mark of the location, so it is convenient to remember the location.
near the JR Tokyo 1 f “Yaesu North Exit”
- Yaesu Kitaguchi ticket Gate Coin Locker (G) : 63 units, 52 medium, 27 large (600 yen), and 18 large (700 yen)
A coin locker that is just beside the Yaesu north exit of Tokyo station.The number is very easy to understand at Yaesu North Exit.
- Yaesu North Exit ticket gate coin lockers (goat and sheep) : 26 units, 42 medium and 14 large
near the JR Tokyo 1 f “Yaesu Central Exit”
- Yaesu Central Exit Coin Locker (Monkey) : 15 units, 18 medium, 4 large
Coin lockers in the aisle outside the Yaesu Central ticket gate.
near the JR Tokyo 1 f “Yaesu South Exit”
- Yaesu South Exit ticket gate (J) : 7 units, 9 medium and 3 large
- Yaesu South Exit Ticket Locker (Cat and Squirrel) : 12 units per unit, 10 large units
- Yaesu South Exit ticket gate (panda) : 8 units, 9 medium
4 coin lockers at the entrance of McDonald’s near the south exit of Yaesu South Exit.The number is small.
- Yaesu South exit ticket gate : 40 small units, 36 medium and 10 large.
There is a coin locker with a large suitcase that costs 700 yen.It is close to Yaesu’s JR Expressway Bus Station.
near the JR Tokyo 1 f “Marunouchi North Exit”
- Inner entrance free passage coin locker (H) : 16 units, 13 medium, 4 large
A coin locker installed in a passage outside the ticket gate of the Marunouchi inner exit.On the Marunouchi side of station 1 f, it is very convenient to use with the most popular coin lockers.
- North free passage coin lockers (I) : 24 units, 3 medium and 3 large
* Coin locker
installed in the north free passage of Tokyo Station 1 f.
near the JR Tokyo 1 f “Marunouchi Central Exit”
- .Coin lockers (D) in Marunouchi Central exit ticket gate : 5 units, 13 medium, 4 large
A coin locker inside a Marunouchi Central exit ticket gate, with a small number of coins.
- Inner Central ticket gate coin locker (B) : 17 units, 20 medium and 5 large
The coin lockers
under the 1.2 platform escalator on the right side of the Marunouchi Central Ticket Gate and about 20 m away from the escalator.
near the JR Tokyo 1 f “Marunouchi South Exit”
- Marunouchi South ticket gate (A) : 20 small, 19 medium, 19 large
A coin locker that is installed at the front of the Marunouchi South Exit ticket gate and is set up right away.There are a lot of them.
Location, number, and congestion of the coin lockers in the B1 F at JR Tokyo Station
At B1 F in JR Tokyo Station, many souvenir shops and restaurants are lined up, and many coin lockers are also installed.The area in particular is the area where I’ll introduce you.Please use it as a reference.
near the JR Tokyo B1 F “Yaesu Underground Central Exit”
- Yaesu Underground Central Exit Coin Locker : 36 small units, 21 medium units, 8 large / li>
- Yaesu Basement first floor Tokyo Ramen street side coin locker : 15 small units, 10 medium, 2 large / li>
near the JR Tokyo B1 F “Marunouchi Underground North Exit”
- .External coin lockers in Marunouchi underground : 39 small, 44 medium, and 8 large
A coin locker located on the left side of the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and is located on the left side of the Marunouchi Underground Exit ticket Gate.It’s on the stairs.
- Marunouchi underground north gate coin locker : 92 units, 23 medium and 14 large
* Coin lockers installed in the direction of Tokyo Metro Tozai Line on the right after exiting the Marunouchi Underground North Exit ticket gate.
near the JR Tokyo B1 F “Marunouchi Underground Central Exit”
- Total number of coin lockers : 650 units, 498 medium, 197 large (600 yen), and 8 large (700 yen)
* Tokyo’s largest coin locker with Yokosuka Line, Sobu line, and Narita express stop at Narita Express station.
near the JR Tokyo B1 F “Marunouchi Underground South Exit”
- .Square coin lockers : 90 small, 57 medium, and 30 small.
Coin lockers installed at the square of the moving wheel : / li>
near the JR Tokyo B1 F “Keiyo Underground Yaesu Exit”
- .Keiyo Line’s underground coin lockers (L) : 17 small, 74 medium, 5 large
- Keiyo Line’s underground coin locker (L) : 17 small units, 74 medium, 5 large (/ li)
near the JR Tokyo B1F “Keiyo Underground Marunouchi Exit”
- Kyoto leaf underground coin locker (M) : 52 units, 47 medium, 23 large
- Kyoto Leaf underground Coin Locker (N) : 30 small units, 16 large, 7 large / li>
Recommended baggage storage service near Tokyo station h> h> h> h> 2>
I recommend you to use Luggage storage services near Tokyo station if you cannot find a coin locker that is available or when you find it troublesome to find it.
I’ll introduce you about the recommended Luggage storage service around Tokyo Station.Please use it as a reference!
“Daimaru” Luggage Depository
The Omaru 3 f, located at the Yaesu North exit of JR Tokyo Station, has a “baggage storage office”, and you can keep it for 500 yen, regardless of the size of your luggage.Business hours are from 10:00 to 19:00.
Since it is operated by the Yamato Transport, it is possible to send the baggage as it is.It is very convenient to leave your baggage as it is and you can also shop in Daimaru.
“Tokyo Handempty-Sightseeing Baggage Storage Office” delivery service is complete
At the “Nihonbashi Exit” in the direction of Yaesu North Exit of JR Tokyo Station, the “Tokyo Handempty-Kanko Baggage Storage Office” operated by Sagawa Kyubin is located.It is located in front of Japanese bridge exit in Shinkansen Platforms, so it is very convenient for those who use the bullet train.
Business hours are from 7:00 to 23:00.The fee is 800 yen per day, so you can keep it.
Apart from keeping the luggage, there are also a lot of services for tourists such as “Same-day delivery to Hotel Haneda Airport” and “Same-day delivery from hotels to Tokyo station.”.
I have introduced you about what you need to know in order to use a coin locker at Tokyo station. How did you like it?
At Tokyo Station, there are about 4000 lockers combined with the coin lockers at the stations and around the station, so you can enjoy the time to enjoy your trip, whether you know the locker situation or not.Please take a look at what I introduced you here and enjoy the time at Tokyo station.